Bminer is a mining software that is optimized for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. Bminer is currently the fastest mining software. We use various technologies to unleash the potential of the equipment. Bminer supports various algorithms, including Equihash, Ethash, Cuckoo-Style and others, it can be used to mine ETH (Ethereum), ZEC (Zero Coin), GRIN and other currencies.
Bminer not only provides an interface for monitoring miner's temperature, work results and other data, but also provides application programming interface (API) for mass implementation and planning of mining of large volumes.
- Bminer mines Equihash currency (like Zcash) and only takes 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer supports the mining of currencies with the Zhash / Equihash 144,5 algorithm (for example, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Z next generation), while taking only 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer mines Ethash currency (for example, Ethereum ETH / Ethereum Classic ETC), and only takes 0,65%as payment for developer support.
- Bminer supports dual mining with simultaneous mining of Ethash (for example, Ethereum ETH) and Blake14r (for example, DCR), or Ethash mining (for example, Ethereum ETH) and blake2s (for example, Verge), while mining Ethash is charged in the amount of 1,3% of the computing power, and there is no fee for mining other currencies.
- Bminer supports the original Bytom currency (BTM), charging only 2% as a developer support fee.
- Bminer supports Grin (GRIN), charging only 1% in developer support fees.
Download BMiner v16.4.9
Download the latest version BMiner please follow the link below.
- Improve the performance of Ethereum mining on Ampere GPUs.
- Fixed startup errors on Ubuntu 20.04
- Support for Ethereum mining on AMD RDNA GPUs (e.g. 5700)
- Enable LHR mode to unlock some of the performance of LHR GPUs (e.g. GTX3060)
- Improving the energy efficiency of Ethereum on the Polaris / Vega architecture
- Performance Boost for Conflux Turing / Ampere Mining
- Fix compatibility issues on Windows
- Improving the energy efficiency of Ethereum on the Polaris architecture
- Eliminate compatibility issues with Etherum mining pools.
- Troubleshoot compatibility issues with ETH pools that use ethproxy protocols (e.g. sparkpools)
- Fix bugs that lead to high failure rates in AMD Ethereum solvers.
- Fast and efficient
- Bminer is one of the fastest miners for a number of algorithms.
- Reliable and reliable
- SSL support
- Auto reconnect to recover from temporary network failures
- Automatic restart when GPU freezes
- Ease of use
- Supplied with REST API to facilitate large-scale production deployment
- Download and unzip Bminer to a folder (e.g.
- Depending on the coins you want to mine, find the appropriate script in the folder. For example, the corresponding script is −
mine_grin29.bat(on Windows) or
mine_grin29.sh(on Linux) when mining Grin using the Cuckaroo29 algorithm.
- Change the address and account information in the script.
- Run the script and enjoy mining.
Setting up on the example of mining grin
1.Download, open and unzip the Bminer program. Try not to use Chinese in the unpacking directory.
2. Enter the mining software folder and find the file mine_grin29.bat. (different bat files correspond to different currencies)
3. Right-click and select "Edit".
4. After opening and editing the file mine_grin29.bat change the corresponding mining address, subaccount and miner name.
6. Setting up the file
Mining address: enter only one mining address corresponding to the currency of the region.
Subaccount and Miner Name: Replace "mwnmu7m" with the name of the subaccount and "worker" with the name of the miner you want to set up. Please note that the name of the sub-account and the name of the miner are separated by a ".".
After loading mine_grin29.bat wait for the mining data, you can see the mining data at the link https://pool.btc.com.