Probably few people know that there are fairly liquid cryptocurrencies that are traded on high-rated exchanges and that can be mined on HDD / SSD at the same time - the so-called double or dual mining.
Signa (burst) Is the first cryptocurrency with a revolutionary PoC mining algorithm and subsequently improved to PoC +.
An ingenious idea, not yet sufficiently appreciated by society, like Bitcoin at its dawn, was very much liked by individual programmers. Therefore, after a while, many forks and clones appeared.
BHD - is just one of the Burstcoin clones. Moreover, the BHD developers had a more successful marketing campaign than Burst, which allowed the coin to register on a larger number of exchanges and significantly rise in price.
Being a clone of Signa, Bitcoin HD enables miners to do so-called double mining using the same rafts, significantly increasing their income!
New-fashioned Chia burst into the information space! The well-done marketing of the coin created a lot of excitement, the prices for hard drives and SDDs temporarily went up, the shares of HDD manufacturers went up!
The Chia developers should be given credit for the green PoC algorithm that has become widely known. If not for the insane premine of more than 90% and some other points, it would have been a hit! Compare the yield using the official yield calculators
According to the official 1.65TIB $ 1 per month calculator as of September 1, 2021.
It should be noted that plotting Chia requires an expensive SSD resource, which also reduces the final income. Whereas, for plotting Signal and BHD, the use of an SSD is optional.
According to the official calculator, the profitability as of September 1 is 1TIB with a coefficient of x0.125 = $ 0.06, with a coefficient of x1 = $ 0.48 per month. The mining coefficient can be brought up to x2, and if you want to, even up to x8.
The great complexity of the network is due to high expectations from the coin; the developers are preparing a number of interesting projects.
Profitability of BHD without pledged 1TIB = $ 1.35, with pledged 13 coins 1TIB = $ 2.48
Without freezing coins:
Chia $ 1.65 (excluding SSD consumption)
Signa $ 0.06 + BHD $ 1.35 = $ 1.41
1.65-1.41 0.24 =
Conclusion 1: if you use only capacity only, then mining Chia 1TIB per month is more profitable by about $ 0.24, which can be considered an error in case of rate fluctuations.
With freeze coins:
Chia $ 1.65 (does not support coin freezing)
Signa $ 0.48 + BHD $ 2.48 = $ 2,96
Conclusion 2: With the freezing of coins, double mining of Signa and BHD becomes obviously more profitable. Moreover, mining even one BHD with pledged is already much more profitable than Chia.
What is more practical? Buy more disk space, install, configure and maintain farms? Or freeze more coins? The question is purely individual and depends on many external factors. So: set up double mining.
1. First, we set up Signa mining. A complete guide to setting up Signum mining can be read here, or watch the video here.
2. Download, install and launch the BHD - BitcoinHD Core wallet.
3. Go to the “Send / Send” tab.
4. In the lower left corner, in the drop-down list, change “Pay to” to “Bind to”
5. In the “Bind to” line, insert the wallet address “382huZpCbisipKsLWTyQoPeWcpeeBRVdFF”.
6. Insert the mnemonic phrase from the Signun wallet into the “Plotter” line. 7. “Alive Time”: 24 hours (480 blocks).
8. We are waiting for the synchronization of the wallet.
9. Press the "Check" button.
10. Follow the link to the pool https://foxypool.io
11. In the line “Plotter ID” insert the ID of the Signum account (the first part of the name of the raft files).
12. In the “Bind plotter” window, in the BitcoinHD Core wallet, click on the “Copy bind data” button.
13. On the pool, insert the copied data into the “Binding Data” line.
14. Press the "Bind" button. If an error occurs, then try a little later, until a green inscription "Success" appears.
15. Go to the “Receive” tab, click on the “Create new receiving address” button.
16. Download the miner https://github.com/felixbrucker/foxy-miner
17. In the config settings from the attached file, replace the wallet address, miner name, account name, path to the rafts. foxy-miner.yaml
The config is located:
C: /users/name_user/.config/foxy-miner - Windows
/home/name_user/.config/foxy-miner - Linux
18. Restart the miner as administrator. In the list of miners on the pool, account information may appear within a few hours.
Congratulations - mining is on! The first payments to your wallet will arrive soon.