lolMiner - software for mining a large number of cryptocurrency algorithms on video cards, including for Ethash, Etchash, Beam, as well as for the most popular variants of Cuckoo Cycle and Equihash.
The miner is based on OpenCL and was originally focused on mining with AMD graphics cards, but now it also supports mining with Nvidia, as well as mining with mixed AMD and Nvidia configurations. The key advantages of lolMiner are: wide compatibility with video cards of various types and brands, fair display of the hash rate and prompt online support. lolMiner is available for Windows and Linux.
Given the new price records that bitcoin and its brethren are breaking, cryptocurrency mining is still a relevant, promising and profitable business.
The main thing is to choose a good miner for these purposes. Owners of AMD graphics cards for these purposes can use lolMiner.
One of the advantages of the miner is that there is an active support system from the developers. Updates are released quickly, which allows us to improve the software.
The miner is launched using the command line in the Linux operating system or a bat file in Windows.
Download lolMiner v1.32a
lolMiner can be downloaded from the link below.
|Cuckaroo 30 CTXC||2.5|
Latest release v1.32a
- Fixed an issue resulting in “invalid” shares in Ethash when the pool uses variable difficulty heavily (eg Hive On, Nicehash ...) (1)
- Fixed a bug due to which the epoch could update too late when doing double layer + Zil
- Fixed a bug resulting in too many outdated or very late promotions in Ergo
- Partially fixed defect. Bat example files
- Updated full networking stack to newer libraries for more stability.
- Lots of internal restructuring and fixes.
- 1.32 a: Fixed - HR1 model does not start in unlocked state on many systems.
- 1.32 a: Fixed error 3060 LHR V1, which did not start on half-unlock when correct drivers were found.
- Fixed bug with Ethash Nicehash protocol reporting “failure to convert data to type” b “” on new jobs.
- Linux: Slightly adjusted parameters for semi-unlock RTX 3060 (LHR V1) to be more resilient to various configurations.
- Windows: Redesigned GPU detection engine to fix a bug that prevented the miner from starting on some systems without any error message.
- Known Issues:
- The Pitcairn GPU (HD 7850, R9 270, R9 270) still needs a new core for Ergo. This work continues.
Bug fixes (up from 1.30)
- Fixed an issue where the Nicehash Ethash protocol reported "failed to convert data to type 'b'" for new jobs.
- Linux: Slightly adjusted RTX 3060 (LHR V1) semi-unlock settings to provide better stability under various configurations.
- Windows: Redesigned GPU detection engine fixing a bug that prevented the miner from starting on some systems without any error messages.
- Pitcairn GPUs (HD 7850, R9 270, R9 270) still need a new core for Ergo. This work is in progress.
«Unlocker» Nvidia 3060 for Linux. This new mode allows mining at around 3/4 of this map's maximum speed. Differences from the popular Windows solution:
- Works with Linux
- Unlocks the card not completely, but partially (~ 3/4 of maximum performance,
+ 40-45%from a blocked card)
- Allows the use of risers
- Allows the use of multiple GPUs on one system
- Requires Nvidia Linux driver between
455.45.01 и 460.39... Other driver versions will run at locked speeds.
- Fixed a bug in the server side of Cuda that caused a segmentation fault to crash when changing epochs (introduced in 1.25).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Nvidia GPUs from starting if the Cuda Toolkit was not installed (it reported "No OpenCL devices found ..." - which was complete nonsense)
- Fixed some (rare) potential bugs in the Beam strat.
- Windows: Fixed message that Light Cache build time was missing (introduced in 1.25)
Setting up lolMiner and running the .bat file
- lolMiner.exe - we indicate the name of the program that will be launched.
- —Coin BEAM - the -coin parameter determines which coin to mine. lolMiner will pick up the internal settings as the required algorithm.
- —Pool beam-eu.leafpool.com - after the key
--poolwe specify the address of the pool.
- —Port 3333 - we specify the port of the pool. You need to find it on the page with the pool, or use the example of ready-made settings at the end of the article
- —user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5 - after the key
--userwe indicate the wallet address or login on the pool.
- .rig0 - put a dot and indicate the farm identifier. It is only needed to track statistics on the pool.
- Run the miner by double clicking on . Beat file
Example command to run on Windows:
lolMiner.exe --coin (название монеты) --pool (адрес пула) --port (порт пула) --user (кошелек или логин пула) --pass (пароль пула)
Using dual mining mode and split mode:
Use case A: mine ZIL and ETH or ZIL and ETC on different pools:
Usually when mining ZIL, you need to mine ETH in the same pool, or you need to rely on the pool proxy redirection mechanism implemented by the pool. The former restricts your mining to one pool, while the latter may have the disadvantage of lower ETH mining latency or volatility in pool forwarding. lolMiner 1.20 and above allows you to get around the situation by adding a second level connection that will collect your ETH (or ETC) shares and transfer them directly to the pool you like, while the ZIL shares will be sent to the ZIL segment era in the ZIL pool.
To set this up, follow these steps.
- a) Set up ZIL mining as usual. If you want to use ETC + ZIL, select ETCHASH as the algorithm parameter. The configuration should be complete, which means that if you stop after this point, you should use normal dual mining ZIL + ETH or ZIL + ETC as you are used to.
- b) Add the parameter –dualmode zil –dualstratum ETHWALLET . ETHWORKER @ ETHPOOL : ETHPORT to command line arguments or additional user parameters. Replace the items here in ETHWALLET , ETHWORKER , ETHPOOL и ETHPORT desired credentials for mining ETH. Please note that it understands prefixes like "tls: //" to activate ssl when connecting an additional layer.
Now the miner will create both connections at startup, but will mine ETH (or ETC) shares on an additional connection, which may differ from the first, which will only be used when mining ZIL. Note that this setting will automatically enable ZIL caching on your 6 and 8G cards.
Examples for each pool:
lolMiner --algo ETHASH --pool eu1-zil.shardpool.io:3333 --user 0x155da78b788ab54bea1340c10a5422a8ae88142f.workerName --pass [email protected]:[email protected] --enablezilcache --dualmode zil --dualstratum [email protected]:2020
lolMiner --algo ETHASH --pool eu-zil.rustpool.xyz:8008 --user 0x155da78b788ab54bea1340c10a5422a8ae88142f --pass [email protected]:[email protected] --worker workerName --enablezilcache --dualmode zil --dualstratum [email protected]:2020
lolMiner --algo ETHASH --pool eu.ethash.k1pool.com:5000 --user K1LOGIN.workerName --enablezilcache --dualmode zil --dualstratum [email protected]:2020
lolMiner --algo ETHASH --pool eu.ezil.me:5555 --user 0x155da78b788ab54bea1340c10a5422a8ae88142f.zil12kfcrls87pzqnneratejhk8xa3wdzlhrdl7w5g --worker workerName --enablezilcache --dualmode zil --dualstratum [email protected]:2020
Use case B: mining ETH on 8G cards while mining ETC on 4G cards
Miners usually only allow one algorithm to be used at a time. With lolMiner 1.20, the miner starts supporting creating two connections to your favorite pools and mining two algorithms in one instance of the miner. This particular mode was created to mine ETCHASH on some GPUS, while others stay on ETH.
To set this up, follow these steps:
- a) Configure ETH mining as usual, no additional settings are required.
- b) Add parameters –dualmode etc –dualstratum ETCWALLET . ETCWORKER @ ETCPOOL : ETCPORT for command line arguments or optional user parameters. Replace the items here in ETCWALLET , ETCWORKER , ETCPOOL и ETCPORT desired credentials for of mining ETC. Please note that it understands prefixes like "tls: //" to activate ssl when connecting an additional layer.
- c) (Optional) You can use –dualdevices to select which devices will mine ETC instead of ETH. By default, all 3G and 4G cards will point to the secondary algorithm, while other cards will remain on the primary algorithm. The parameter accepts a comma-separated list of numbers, which must be a subset of the running devices. For example, the combination –devices 0,1,2,4,5 –dualdevices 4,5 will cause cards 0,1 and 2 to mine the first algorithm, cards 4 and 5 to the second algorithm, and card 3 will be skipped. from mining.
Overclocking Clock for Nvidia
This is not required to fix the power limitation of the watch. If you specify a power limitation and it is too low, the clock will not be corrected. Therefore, it is a good recommendation to set a high wattage limit and reduce watts with the Fix Clock solution, Turing and Ampere only.
HiveOS: you must specify direct value in + Core Clock Mhz, in this example we are setting 750Mhz on RTX 3070, available only after [email protected]
MMPOS: in the settings you have to select "Lock the GPU clock speed", in this example we are setting 750 MHz for the RTX 3070.
RaveOS: in Set you must specify this parameter:
oc --fixclk=value,, in this example we are setting 765Mhz on the RTX 3070.
SMOS: You must do it with the Bash command, you must specify this parameter:
sudo nvidia-smi -i $GPU -lgc $VALUE... Remember you need to use the base64encode.org website to convert it.
- You can set flat V / F curve with MSI Afterburner.
- Drag the core frequency slider all the way to the left.
- Hit apply.
- Ctrl + F to open the V / F curve.
- Find the voltage you want to run and drag it to the desired frequency.
- Click Apply and everything to the right of the selected point should align.
CTRL + F: Open the voltage curve menu
CTRL + L: Freeze voltage and frequency at the selected point
Tab / Shift-Tab: select next / previous point
CTRL + UP / CTRL + DOWN: increase / decrease the frequency of the selected point by 10 (would be 1 without ctrl)
Manually : this will work for Linux и Windows 10.
nvidia-smi -i $GPU -lgc $VALUE
|But by the full GPU acceleration tech||Range|
|November 2080, XNUMX||1110-1160|
(1) Windows with drivers 470,05