Creators of NBMiner and T-Rex bypassed mining block on GeForce RTX 3000

Creators of NBMiner and T-Rex bypassed mining block on GeForce RTX 3000

Following NBMiner, the creators of the T-Rex mining software were able to bypass the limitations on GeForce RTX 3000-series (Ampere) LHR video cards. Now their performance in cryptocurrency mining is 70%.

Moreover, the remaining 30% of the power can be used in the mining of another cryptocurrency.

At the moment, there is not a single mining software in which you can bypass the blocking in the GeForce RTX 3000, with the exception of NBMiner and T-Rex. Of course, the creators of NBMiner and T-Rex cannot yet provide the opportunity to use all 100% of the power of the video card for one cryptocurrency, but they are already working in this direction. You can check and install the T-Rex miner yourself using the link: https://mininggit.com/post/t-rex-miner-download-and-configure/

Dual mining on T-Rex implies the allocation of 30% of the GeForce RTX 3000 power for Ethereum mining, and the remaining 70% for Ravencoin mining, for example.

Unfortunately, sending 70% of the power of the GeForce RTX 3000 to Ethereum mining will not work, no matter how much we want it.

The creators of T-Rex claim that dual mining is already available on the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 and other graphics cards with 8 GB of RAM.