TeamRed Miner This is a specialized software for mining cryptocurrencies on AMD graphics cards. TeamRed Miner works with almost all cryptocurrency algorithms that are mined on video cards. The standard miner commission for most algorithms is 2.5%, for Ethash 1% for Navi / Vega video cards and 0.75% for Polaris. TRM successfully works with 4GB graphics cards on Ethereum, even after the DAG file size exceeded 4GB. At the same time, as in the case of other programs, mining is carried out with a reduced hash rate.
Download TeamRedMiner v0.8.5
Download the mining software from the link below.
Latest Versions / Releases
- General: Added Windows clock / voltage / built-in time control (beta functionality). See the section in Help and CLOCKS_VOLTAGE_CONTROL.txt.
- General: Fixed some Windows fan control issues, mainly for large Navi GPUs.
- General: Added mem time limits (stop / resume), see –mem_temp_limit and –mem_temp_resume.
- - Ethash: Added support for forced reports on the ethash pool hashrate (see –the_hash_report).
- - Ethash: Fixed hash reports for crazy pool when using failover pools.
- Autolykos2: added support for extranonce subscription, for example for Nicehash.
- General: Added a fix for a crash when loading GPU cores in newer drivers like Big Navi on Adrenalin 21.6.x.
- Crash Patch: Fixed a bug due to which when mining in Haven after a recent hard fork, there were mostly errors.
- General: Added Autolykos2 algorithm for ERGO
- General: improved and simplified ZIL dual mining for ethash / kawpow / verthash / autolykos2
- Bugfix: The problem with Windows was fixed, due to which the statistics with zero GPU were periodically read and the fans were blown up (error 0.8.2).
- Verthash: added parameter
--verthash_max_uploads = Nto control how the verthash table is loaded into the GPU at startup. Some chipsets do not work with more than 4 GPUs at the same time. A common mistake is that multiple GPUs die right away on startup when running a full install, but work fine if you only run 3-4 GPUs.
- Verthash: Fixed support for GPUs with 2GB memory.
Main executable file hash info: ---------------------------------------- Windows binary checksums SHA256 teamredminer.exe 1db47ebd8ee397deaaed800e8d80ac15f684c557299698deb98cb0b65c4deb93 MD5 teamredminer.exe b5a6f0018a37d6455557544b93b2cbc6 Linux binary checksums SHA256 teamredminer 369aacf8c147c04fa5049902956a4ba0c169cce517871f714fcaa5ed31308f7d MD5 teamredminer 9ee0e509169eef2b7ed3acad255e8740 ----------------------------------------
Supported and tested GPUs:
- Navi - RX 5700 (XT) / 5600 (XT) / 5500 (XT) for the supported algorithms in the table below.
- Vega - RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE, Radeon VII (Vega 2)
- Polaris – RX 580/480/570/470/560/460/550
Some algorithms are not supported by some GPU architectures and / or drivers. Below is the compatibility table:
|Cryptonight v8 upx2||N||L||L|
|Cryptonight v8 turtle||N||L||L|
|Cryptonight v8 half||N||L||L|
|Cryptonight v8 double||N||L||L|
|Cryptonight v8 rwz||N||L||L|
- Y = Supported
- N = not supported
- L = Limited support: Algorithms are supported on Windows and Linux with amdgpu-pro drivers, not supported by ROCm drivers.
The miner reports the GPU hash rate every 30 seconds. These are full GPU hashrates without deducting development fees (your pool hashrate will be slightly lower).
The miner includes a read-only API based on the sgminer-5.5 API. Both json and text formats are supported. See the sgminer api documentation for more details. The miner also includes a Claymore compatible API with support for a subset of the API.
For bug reports and / or for feature requests, please open an issue in the project's github issue tracker.
For example, for command lines, see Batch / Shell Scripts in Miner Download Packages. For command line parameters, see the USAGE.txt file that comes with the miner.
Example for configuring a .bat file
teamredminer.exe- write the name of the application that will be launched. This file must be located with the .bat file in the same folder.
-a kawpow- we indicate the algorithm for mining. For the Ravencoin coin, we indicated
us.rvn.minermore.comafter long construction
-o stratum+tcp://we indicate the address of the pool.
:4501- after specifying the address of the pool, put a colon and write the port of the pool.
-u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX- we indicate the wallet to which mining will go. In this case, it's Ravencoin.
-p x- the p command means a password. On the minermore pool (as well as on 90% of all pools), a password is not required, so we write x
pauseIs an optional command. It is only needed so that the program does not immediately close in case of any error, but displays it.
teamredminer.exe -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us.rvn.minermore.com:4501 -u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX.trmtest -p x pause